Tekla Structures 2019 Finland environment Release Notes
1. General Settings
1.1 Environment installation and new file path
Environment installer is downloaded same way as on previous versions but it now contains .tsep installers. Whole environment is packed into smaller role packages that contain smaller file sets. When setting up the installing, user can decide whether the environment .tsep packages are installed immediately or at the first startup of Tekla Structures.
The old file path for environment (C:\ProgramData\Tekla Structures\2018i\Environments\Finland) is now changed to C:\ProgramData\Trimble\Tekla Structures\2019.0\Environments\Finland. New numbering practice (2019.0 and 2019.1 vs. 2018 and 2018i) is set to all version folders.
1.2 New environment folder structure
Environment folder has new sub-folder system and the folders are named according to the roles. The file paths to each role-specific folder are defined in env_Finland.ini as XS_GENERAL, XS_CONTRACTOR, XS_ENGINEERING, XS_PRECAST, XS_PRECASTFI, XS_PRECASTEN, XS_STEEL, XS_STEELFI and XS_STEELEN. A subset of the folders are then set according to the selected role's role.ini file as XS_SYSTEM directory. More information Finland .ini files release notes.
1.3 Custom properties
Custom property .dll files were removed from Finland environment folder since they are currently saved in \Environments\common\extensions\custom\properties\ when Finland environment is installed.
1.4 Applications & Components catalog and Start Model Concrete update
Applications & Components catalog and the model template Start Model Concrete were updated for version 2019.
Some custom components of Start Model Concrete didn't respond to changing of values in component dialog. The components were fixed in Service Pack 2, so models started with SP2 or later, using Start Models Concrete, have "healthy" custom components. Unfortunately the fix can't repair models started with Final or SP1-version, but you can export and import the fixed components from a new model.
Selection filters Materiaali - Betoni, Materiaali - Betonielementit, Materiaali, Paikallavalu betoni, Materiaali - Puu and Materiaali - Teräs had gone missing from Finland environment. These filters are used in e.g. the example settings for DWG/DXF export "FIN-RAK-asetukset". The filters will be included again in Service Pack 4.
1.6 Templates & Reports
Previously the fire class of an assembly wasn't displayed on any default templates of assembly drawings. The UDA could be set to the part, assembly or drawing, but it wouldn't be visible from either of the locations. Fire class was added to A_Fabrication.tpl on Service Pack 2.
BEC2012 Kloonimalli master drawings stopped working on TS2019, but a fix for the issue was released on Service Pack 2.
Example settings "FIN-RAK-asetukset" for drawing DWG/DXF export were missing from TS2019, but they will be returned on Service Pack 4.
2.1 Concrete component updates
Updates to the following concrete components:
- Columns - automated reinforcement layout (57): updated attribute file standard.m140000057
- Beam reinforcement (63): updated attribute file standard.m30000063
- Strip footing reinforcement (75): updated attribute file standard.m30000075
- Round column reinforcement (82): updated attribute file standard.m30000082
- Rectaqngular column reinforcement (83): updated attribute file standard.m30000083
- Hole reinforcement for slabs and walls (84): updated attribute file standard.m30000084
- Starter bars for footing (87) updated attribute file standard.30000087
- Reinforcement mesh array in area (89): updated attribute file standard.m30000089
- Mesh Bars: updated attribute file standard.MeshBars.MeshbarsForm.xml
- Sandwich and Double Wall: updated attribute files standard_Bearing.p_SandwichAndDoubleWall and standard_Non_bearing.p_SandwichAndDoubleWall
- Rebar Group Dimensioning: updated attribute file standard.RebarGroupDimensionPlugin.RebarGroupDimensionPluginForm.xml
- RebarGroupMarking: updated attribute file standard.RebarGroupMarking.RebarGroupMarkingForm.xml