Tekla Portal Frame Designer 19i & Tekla Connection Designer 19i system requirements
Tekla Portal Frame Designer
System requirements for effective operation
- CPU: Multi core Intel i3 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- Highest affordable performance recommended.
- Memory: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- Memory requirements are highly dependant on model content.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit recommended)
- Operating systems must be running the latest service packs / updates.
- Graphics: 1280 x 1024 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 512MB or higher of dedicated RAM.
- Disk space: 1GB or more of free space for installation
- Operational disk space requirements are highly dependant on model content.
- Internet connection: Required for access to Online Services and some documentation.
- License Service: Tekla Structural License Service (2.06).
- including Sentinel RMS 9.2.1
License Server: The latest version of the Tekla Structural Licence Service, at time of release, is shipped and installed with the software. If you have chosen to have a separate licence server, it is always our recommendation that you also run the latest version of the Tekla Structural License Service on it to ensure compatibility. Please see System Requirements for specific version details.
The application is tested and supported on the following business versions of Microsoft Windows with the latest updates applied:
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 (SP1) 32-bit and 64-bit