Error - Failed to Refresh Tokens
Tekla PowerFab Tekla PowerFab GO
You might see this error when you try to log into your Trimble ID as you try to log into Tekla PowerFab.
Here is the Fix for this error:
- Open Windows Explorer and on the top type in
%LocalAppData%and press enter
- This should take you to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local
- Now search for: tokencache
- It should be found under Local\IsolatedStorage\[then several more crazy-named subdirectories]
- Select this file and delete it
Now close and re-open Tekla PowerFab and you should be able to successfully do the Trimble Identity sign-in.